We hire great people and encourage them to achieve their potential. Our company culture is defined by high energy, creativity and collaboration. We believe in hard work, a fun, open atmosphere, and the autonomy to push one’s limits. And without question, our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, collaborative, creative thinkers who strive to continuously improve our company.
- Developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives, generate new sales and leads.
- Qualify leads, business analysis, demo, negotiate and close.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with his existing clients.
- Collaborates with the in house team to reach prospective clients.
- Deeply managing and following up on his named accounts.
- Achieve the yearly target.
- Create programs that will generate quality leads and manage the sale process through.
- Maintain and develop close working relationships with Business Partners.
- Over-achiever in software license and services.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
- Strong skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to recommend and position technical solutions to solve customer business challenges.
- At least > 2 years in sales and account management in the ECM/CMS / PM / backup and disaster recovery software .
- Work experiences in selling virtualization Solutions ex. Citrix , Vmware ,…etc
- Experience selling solutions, not just products – this includes combining products, professional services, hosting services, etc.
- Extensive experience in building and maintaining account relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Experience working with SME and large enterprises.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated personality and ability to work under pressure
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce our solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Generate and follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how to speak to those needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Sales Team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM Software, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards. Required experience and knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field
- Experience in the Information telecom industry is preferred
- 2-3 years marketing and/or sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Technical Experience
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with Sales CRM Tool.
- highly motivated, self-starter & a dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers
- The Process Designer is responsible for understanding the current process.
- He/she makes sure that the people working on the RPA project are in sync.
- He/She also monitors the changes that happen after implementing the feedback during development or testing phase while keeping the project specifications intact.
- Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills.
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism).
- from 6 to one year of professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development.
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes.
- Should be able to Prioritise and manage Multiple Portfolios.
- Basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma process methodologies.